West Bengal College Service Commission – WBCSC Recruitment 2018 – State Eligibility Test SET 2018
West Bengal College Service Commission WBCSC notification invited application for State Eligibility Test SET 2018. WBCSC Recruitment 2018 for SET Examination is for the post of Assistant Professor vacancies in Universities & Colleges of West Bengal. Those Candidates who are interested in the State Eligibility Test 2018. Please Read all the details and information and apply online before last date.
- Apply Online Start Date: 16/08/2018
- Last Date for Submission of Applications: 15/09/2018 till 6:00 PM.
- Examination Date: 09/12/2018
- Last date of submission of Fee through online: 20/08/2018
JOB DETAILS OF WBCSC – State Eligibility Test (SET-2018)
|Notice Number||ADVERTISEMENT NO. 21/SET/2018|
|Closing Date||15/09/2018 till 1800 hrs / 1800 बजे तक|
Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from Universities/Institutions recognised by UGC are eligible for this Test.
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION:
|Session||Paper||Marks||Number of Questions||Duration|
|First||I||100||50 questions, all are compulsory||1 Hour (09:30 A.M. to 10:30 A.M.) IST|
|Second||II||200||100 questions, all are compulsory||2 Hours (11:00 A.M. to 01:00 P.M.) IST|
General: ₹ 1000/-
Other Backward Classes (Noncreamy layer): ₹ 500/-
SC/ST/PWD/Transgender: ₹ 250/-
The eligible applicant shall be issued call letter to appear for the following test.
- Physical Measurement
- Physical Efficiency test
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates can apply online on the following link: Click HERE
As such, there is no upper age limit for applying for SET. However, for the purpose of recruitment, the
relevant Government Order will be applicable.
Read other Government Jobs News Post:
- NIELIT Recruitment Notification 2018 – 63 POSTS
- DSSSB Recruitment 2018 Primary Teachers Government Jobs Delhi (4366 Jobs)
- RSMSSB recruitment 2018 – Direct Recruitment Pharmacist 1736 post
Official Website: Click Here
Apply Online Link: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here
- NET/SET/SLET shall remain the minimum eligibility condition for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professors in Universities/Colleges/ Institutions. In this regard, exemption from NET/SET/SLET will be governed by UGC regulations and amendments notified in the Gazette of India from time to time.
- The candidates who have passed the UGC/CSIR JRF examination prior to 1989 are also exempted from appearing in NET/SET.
- The candidates who have cleared the State Eligibility Test (SET) accredited by UGC for eligibility for Assistant Professor held prior to 1st June 2002 are eligible to apply for Assistant Professor anywhere in India. For SET held from 1st June 2002 onwards, the qualified candidates are eligible to apply for the post of Assistant Professor only in the Universities/ Colleges situated in the state from where they have cleared their SET.
West Bengal College Service Commission
Address 1: 3rd floor, Purta Bhavan, DF Block, Sector 1, Salt Lake City, Kolkata, West Bengal 700091