UGC National Eligibility Test NET Exam December 2018 – Registration, Syllabus, Eligibility, Dates
National Testing Agency on behalf of UGC National Eligibility Test NET Exam December 2018. National Testing Agency Invited online Examination application for UGC National Eligibility Test NET Exam December 2018, The National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted for find the eligibility of Indian citizens for the Eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor Both in Indian Universities and Colleges. Interested candidates read all eligibilty criteria carefully before apply for National Eligibility Test (NET) 2018.
What is National Testing Agency (NTA)?
“National Testing Agency (NTA) has been established as a premier, specialist, autonomous and self-sustained testing organization to conduct entrance examinations for Admission/ Fellowship in higher educational institutions.”
FOR LATEST GOVERNMENT JOBS NEWS SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWSLETTER
- Apply Online Start Date: 01/09/2018
- Last Date to Apply: 30/09/2018 (up to 11:50 PM)
- Closing date for deposit of fee: 01/10/2018 (up to 11:50 PM)
- Correction can be made in Application Form on the website only: 08/10/2018 to 14/10/2018
- Dates of Examination: Between 09/12/2018 (Sunday) to 23/12/2018 (Sunday)
- Declaration of Result on NTA’s website: By 10th January 2019.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION for UGC NET Exam:
- A candidate should have a Master’s Degree or Equivalent Degree from Universities Institutions recognized by UGC with 55% marks.
- Candidates who are pursuing their Master’s degree or an equivalent course may also apply for this test.
Mode of EXAMINATION & SYLLABUS, Pattern: UGC NET Exam December 2018
- Candidates have to appear in a Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The Exam Paper will consist of below mention two papers.
- Candidates have to attempt all question with a break of 30 minutes between them.
|Paper||Marks||Number of Questions||Pattern||Duration|
|I||100||50||The questions will be generic in nature, intending to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate.||1 hour
First shift: (9.30 am to 10.30 am) Second shift: (2.00 pm to 3.00 pm)
|II||200||100||This will be based on the subject selected by the candidate. All the questions of Paper–II will be compulsory.||2 hours
First Shift: (11.00 am to 1.00 pm) Second Shift: (3.30 pm to 5.30 pm)
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 42 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Haryana Government Rule.
- General: Rs. 800/-
- Other Backward Classes OBC/NCL*: Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST/PWD/ Transgender: Rs. 200/-
GST/Processing charges & GST are to be paid by the candidate, as applicable.
Read other Government Jobs News post:
- Southern Railway Safaiwala Recruitment 2018 – 257 Vacancies
- SSC gd constable recruitment 2018-19 apply online 54593 vacancies
- NIELIT Recruitment Notification 2018 – 63 Posts
- DSSSB Recruitment 2018 Primary Teachers Government Jobs Delhi (4366 Jobs)
- UPSC CDS 2 Exam 2018 Combined Defence Services Examination 2 Apply Online
- Official Website: Click Here
- Official Notification: Click Here
- Apply Online Link for HSSC Recruitment 2018: Click Here