Indian Central Railway Recruitment 2019 for the post of Data Entry Operators/Executive Assistants/Digital Office Assistants (DEO, EA, DOA). Central Railway Recruitment Board invited offline application for the recruitment of Data Entry Operators/Executive Assistants/Digital Office Assistants on contract basis against the vacant posts of Stenographers. Therefore Interested candidates can read the recruitment details and apply online. Related details are given below.
Press Ctrl+d For Bookmark This Page. Or Visit Our Website www.GovernmentJobsNews.com
- Starting date: 11/12/2018
- Closing date: 11/01/2019
- Organization Name: Railway Recruitment Board (Central Railways)
- Address: CENTRAL RAILWAY, Divisional Office, Personnel Branch,Mumbai CSMT – 400001
- Name of Post: Data Entry Operators/ Executive Assistants/ Digital Office Assistants.
- Graduation in Computer Applications/lnformation Technology/Computer Science of recognized University/institute.
- Level 4 (initial pay of Rs. 21,600/) of 7th CPC Pay matrix
- Maximum age limit for Group ‘C candidates
- Maximum age limit for UR candidates: 30 Years.
- Maximum age limit for OBC candidates: 33 Years.
- Maximum age limit for SC/ST candidates: 35 Years.
Note: For PH candidates in all the categories, additional 10 years relaxation will granted.
Payment Mode (Online): Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ E Challan.
The selection will be in two stages. The first stage being all the applicants will be arranged according to the consolidated marks obtained in the graduation in their descending order up to the vacancies notified for filling up on the contractual basis.
- They will be shortlisted for the calling for Personality Test.
- The Skill Assessment test will be to judge the ability of basic computer operations, including proficiency in MS Office applications, i.e. Word Excel, PowerPoint as well as his typing skills in addition to general skill assessments on offices procedure, & which will be conducted by the committee on a PC/Laptop.
Application Format And Mailing Address:
Superscribe on the envelope, “Application for the post of the name of the post” and
Send it to: “The Divisional Railway Manager, Personnel Office, Ground floor (Grievances cell), Annex Building CSMT, Mumbai – 400001.”
HOW TO APPLY:
Read other Government Jobs News post:
- Railway JE Recruitment 2019 Apply apply 14033 Junior Engineer & Other Posts
- Indian Railway Protection Force RPF-RPSF Recruitment 2019 – 798 Constable Post Apply Online
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 – Naval Dockyard Apprentice Recruitment Apply Online
- Indian Army Recruitment 2018 Army Havildar Post Apply Online
- MPCZ Trade Apprentice Online Form 2018 (973 POST) – Government Jobs News
- UKPSC Recruitment 2018 Judicial Services Civil Judge Examination
Official Website: Click Here
Official Notification: Download Now
|Name of RRB||Website Address||Name of RRB||Website Address|