Indian Railway Protection Force and Railway Protection Special Force (RPF-RPSF) Recruitment 2019 – 798 Constable Post has published for eligible candidates. Indian Railway invites online application for Recruitment of Constable (Ancillary) in Railway Protection Force and Railway Protection Special Force from eligible Male and Female candidates. Therefore Interested candidates can read the recruitment details and apply online. Related details are given below.
Press Ctrl+d For Bookmark This Page. Or Visit Our Website www.GovernmentJobsNews.com
- Starting date: 01/01/2019
- Closing date: 30/01/2019
- Tentative Date of CBT (computer-based test): February and March 2019
- Organization Name: Railway Protection Force and Railway Protection Special Force
- Address: RPF Control Room Railway Board, New Delhi: 110001, Delhi, INDIA.
Railway Protection Force (RPF) Phone Number : (11) 23303983.
|Constable Water Carrier||452 Posts|
|Constable Safaiwala||199 Posts|
|Constable Washerman||49 Posts|
|Constable Barber||49 Posts|
|Constable Mali||07 Posts|
|Tailor Grade III||14 Posts|
|Cobbler Grade III||22 Posts|
RPF Constable Jobs CBT-Computer Based Test Syllabus:
- The call letter for each day of the exam will be made available 10 days prior to the date. Click Here for details of RPF Constable Jobs CBT-Computer Based Test.
- Candidates should have passed SSLC/Matric from a recognized Board.
- Pay Scale for Railway Protection Force and Railway Protection Special Force Constable in Level 2 (initial pay of Rs. 19,900/. to Rs. 63,200/-) and Level 3 (initial pay of Rs. 21,700/. to 69,100/-) of 7th CPC Pay matrix and usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- For General: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/Ex-serviceman/female/minorities/economically backward class: Rs. 250/-
Payment Mode (Online): Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ E Challan
Selection Process for RPF Constable Recruitment 2019
- The Candidates has to appear in the following process :
- Computer-Based Test(CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Trade Test(TT)
- Document Verification (DV).
- Candidates who will appear in Document Verification will be sent for a medical examination at the Railway Hospitals.
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through Indian Navy Official website: rpfonlinereg.org Before 30/12/2018.
Read other Government Jobs News post:
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 – Naval Dockyard Apprentice Recruitment Apply Online
- Indian Army Recruitment 2018 Army Havildar Post Apply Online
- MPCZ Trade Apprentice Online Form 2018 (973 POST) – Government Jobs News
- UKPSC Recruitment 2018 Judicial Services Civil Judge Examination
- Official Website: rpfonlinereg.org
- Official Notification: Download Now
- Online Apply Link: Register | Login