India Post Recruitment 2018 Mail Motor Service – Skilled Artisan Technical Post (19 Post)
Indian Post Recruitment 2018 Mail Motor Service, Kolkata invites application for the 19 skilled artisan technical posts. Candidates should read the Recruitment Notification carefully before applying for the post and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions like Age Limit, Essential Qualifications, Experience, Category, etc. Candidate can apply offline mode online.
FOR LATEST Indian Post GOVERNMENT JOBS NEWS SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWSLETTER
- Date of publication: 20/09/2018
- Apply Online Start Date: 20/09/2018
- Last Date to Apply: 60 days from publishing Date (up to 17:00 hours)
Notification No: Vacancies of 2015-16, 2016-17, 2017-18
Department: MAIL MOTOR SERVICES, KOLKATA-700015
Address: Mail Motor Services, 139, Beleghata Road, Kolkata-700015
|Skilled Artisan POSTS||NUMBER|
|Motor Vehicle Mechanic||8|
|Motor Vehicle Electrician||4|
|Carpenter & Joiner||1|
Reservation: 05 (five) posts are reserved as following (SC-2, ST-1, OBC2) and 14 posts are unreserved. 02 posts are reserved for Ex-Serviceman (ESM) and these posts will be filled up from any category and then will be adjusted horizontally against respective categories.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION for Mail Motor Services:
- A certificate in the respective Trade from any technical Institution recognized by the Govt. OR
- VIII Standard Passed with the experience of one year in the respective trade.
- Candidates who apply for the post of MV Mechanic should possess a valid Driving License to Drive Heavy Vehicles
Mode of Selection & SYLLABUS:
- Selection of Skilled Artisan shall be made from amongst the candidates possessing the requisite
qualifications and valid driving license (only for MV Mechanic) by means of Competitive Trade Test.
- The date and venue of the tests will be announced by department separately to the eligible candidates.
The Level 2 of Pay Matrix (Pre-revised PB-1 Rs 5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 1900/-)
- Minimum age: 18 Years
- Maximum age: 30 Years as on 01.07.18
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Government Rule.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates can only apply Offline Mode.
- Applications should be sent in the separate envelope. The candidate should Write the name of the post applied for on the envelope.
- The application should be addressed and sent to ‘The Senior Manager, Mail Motor Services, 139, Beleghata Road, Kolkata-700015’ through Speed Post/Registered Post only (Applications received by other means will be rejected).
- Applications without complete information or without self-attested copies of certificates will be rejected without any information.
- Please Download the notification for all Details: click here
Read other Government Jobs News post:
- Southern Railway Safaiwala Recruitment 2018 – 257 Vacancies
- SSC gd constable recruitment 2018-19 apply online 54593 vacancies
- NIELIT Recruitment Notification 2018 – 63 Posts
- DSSSB Recruitment 2018 Primary Teachers Government Jobs Delhi (4366 Jobs)
- UPSC CDS 2 Exam 2018 Combined Defence Services Examination 2 Apply Online