BSNL Recruitment 2019 Management Trainee Telecom Operations notification out now. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. BSNL invites online application to fill up 300 posts of Management Trainee (MT) (Telecom Operations). Out of these 300 posts, 150 posts will be filled up from the open market (External candidates). Candidates are advised to check all details before applying. The eligible candidates can apply online. Related details are given below.
Press Ctrl+d For Bookmark This Page. Or Visit Our Website www.GovernmentJobsNews.com
- START DATE OF ONLINE REGISTRATION: 26/12/2018
- LAST DATE OF ONLINE REGISTRATION: 26/01/2019
- On-line Assessment Process Date: 17/03/2019
- Organization Name: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.
- Address: Recruitment Branch, BSNL Corporate Office, New Delhi-110001.
- Name of Post: Management Trainee (MT) (Telecom Operations)
- No of Posts: 300 Posts
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology degree or equivalent Engineering degree in Telecommunications, Electronics, Computer/IT & Electrical with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST candidates) and should have completed the course on a regular full time basis on the last date of application from recognized/reputed Indian Institute/University recognized under Indian Law.
- PLUS – MBA or M.Tech. (on a regular
full timebasis on the last date of application from recognized/reputed Indian Institute/University recognized under Indian Law).
Scheme of On-line Assessment Process & Syllabus:
|Section-I – Management Aptitude||150||3 Hours 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.|
|Section-II – Cognitive Ability||150|
|Section-III – Technical knowledge||150|
- The Management Trainee shall be appointed in the IDA pay scale [E-3] of Rs 24,900- 50,500/- (PRE-REVISED) with annual increment @ 3% of basic pay plus IDA, HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits, etc. admissible, as per company rules.
APPLICATION FEE FOR BSNL:
- For OC/ OBC: Rs. 2200/-
- For SC/ ST: Rs. 1100/-
- Payment Mode (Online): Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ E-Challan.
- Maximum age limit: not exceed 30 years as on 1ST August 2019
- However, the upper age limit is relaxable as per the standing instructions of the Government of India for the following categories:
Note: For PH candidates in all the categories, additional 10 years relaxation will granted.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online Before 26/01/2019 through official Website.
Read other Government Jobs News post:
- Railway JE Recruitment 2019 Apply apply 14033 Junior Engineer & Other Posts
- Indian Railway Protection Force RPF-RPSF Recruitment 2019 – 798 Constable Post Apply Online
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 – Naval Dockyard Apprentice Recruitment Apply Online
- Indian Army Recruitment 2018 Army Havildar Post Apply Online
- MPCZ Trade Apprentice Online Form 2018 (973 POST) – Government Jobs News
- UKPSC Recruitment 2018 Judicial Services Civil Judge Examination